Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A year in pictures

Found a picture from a night when I let my mom do my makeup before I went out. Based on the amount of blush she tries to make me wear, I feel certain that I somehow escaped a childhood of traveling from one Ramada Inn to another posing and twirling my way through Toddler and Tiara type beauty pageants. I look like a slutty Raggedy Ann doll in a halter top.

2011 was a great year. Let's take a look back...

Jill and I spent Christmas Eve together. We also decided to get married on the same night. Here is a picture from the wedding.



____________________________________________________________________________________________
The boy and I attended a wedding (awesomely fun) where we isolated ourselves as the black sheep of the night just by being our really mature selves.


___________________________________________________________________________________________

Cindy almost learned how to pose for a picture


_________________________________________________________________________________________

I explained to my niece why it's important to date a guy who holds doors open for you because it makes you feel like a princess. Later in life when she's prepared and in her 20's, we'll have the "dirty princess" conversation. "Oh but he's just a stable boy! I couldn't possibly want him...or could I...."


__________________________________________________________________________________________

I became a certified pediatrician


_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mom was a passenger on a plummeting porch swing. I also have no idea what's up with the draping tribal dress she's wearing. There must have been some Native American initiation ceremony in the mountains later that night that we weren't aware of.


That's as good a place to stop as any. There's more, don't act too excited, they'll be here soon.

1 comment:

  1. OMG...this is hilarious......I am laughing so hard right now.......

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.