Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I have on a bracelet yesterday that I bought at Whole Foods which is supposed to signify good luck. Yesterday I: ran into an ex boyfriend, tried to save a dog in the road who thanked me by attempting to bite my face, been harassed by a CVS employee and thrown out my back trying to hold Emma back from murdering a pigeon. It's almost as if cheap, mass produced karma bracelets from nationwide supermarket chains don't actually work. My entire belief system is shattered.

When I called one of my girlfriends (whose characteristic advice is to distribute tough love to everyone who didn't ask for it) she told me, "I would normally never say this to you because you're not like this, but you're being kind of whiny." I rolled my eyes, hung up and ignored her texts for the remainder of the morning (therefore proving her point).

I'm going shopping.

And on a side note, Rick Santorum should probably be more diligent about double checking the ads that run next to his articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.