Friday, June 8, 2012

My brother's dog passes out on his back in strange rooms and humps everything in sight. Disturbing. It's like having Charlie Sheen stay at the house. Watching the Exorcist II, I forgot this takes place partly in New York. It was a really good idea to take a slightly capricious girl with a history of demonic possession and move her to a high rise apartment in a bustling city with an untrustworthy balcony railing. Good planning. On a brighter note, I finally got my hair done today. I no longer resemble that chick from The Grudge. I also no longer look like "Raggedy Ann", as my mom so lovingly put it.If it were up to her, I would be platinum blonde; she's always tried to push the "pizazz" look on me. I love my mom more than anything in the world, but it's amazing I didn't spend my childhood twirling my way through Ramada Inn beauty pageants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.